Anglican Church, Gouyave
The Anglican Church owned the greater portion of lands in the town of Gouyave which is known as Glebe lands. However, this gothic and revival church of brick and stone was built in 1834. A portion of it was given to the Roman Catholics to erect their church. Inside the church are written accounts of persons who were killed during Fedon's Rebellion.